Empire: Total WarEdit
The Prussians believe - not without reason - that their virtues as a people can carry them through any trouble: martial discipline, sacrifice, a sense of order, but this sense of duty should not be confused with ignorance or intolerance, no matter what others may say. Prussians have always had to fight, but that has made them competent, not bloodthirsty. They have the potential to become a great continental power thanks to their martial traditions, many of which can be traced back to the Teutonic Knights. These could form the basis of a truly world-beating army. Under the right guidance, they could unite the German-speaking peoples into a single entity, dominate the Baltic and, perhaps, extend their reach far beyond the confines of Central Europe.
Prussia starts off with two regions.
- 4 slot
- Royal Palace
- Cannon Foundry
- No walls
- 5 slot
- Cannon Foundry
- Governor's Palace
- Empty Space (Naval)
- Emprty Space (Cultural)
- Settlement Fortifications
- Bradenburg starts with a college,2 peasant farms,and 1 trading port, with 3 towns in growth.
- East Prussia starts with a farm (no building), a coaching inn, and a craft workshop (weavers). There is 1 port in growth.
- Brandenburg makes 5783 income and starts off taxing 44% of that income, totaling 2544 income made.
- East Prussia makes 4051 income and starts off taxing 41% of that income, totaling 1660 income made.
- Starting trade agreement with Poland-Lithuania and Hannover.
- Total income on first turn: 5374
The Prussian military consists of 3 armies and no fleets.
The first army is located in Berlin. Its army consists of a General's Bodyguard, 1 Demi-Cannon unit, 4 units of line infantry, 1 unit of gendarmerie and 1 unit of pikemen.
The second army is located in Konigsberg, consisting of a Demi-Cannon unit, 1 unit of line infantry, and 1 unit of militia.
The third army is located in East Prussia, consisting of a General's Bodyguard, 1 Demi-Cannon unit, 2 units of line infantry, 1 unit of gendarmerie, 1 unit of militia, and 1 unit of pikemen.
Prussia starts off as an Absolute Monarchy headed by Konig Friedrich I, with Johann von Wartenberg as First Lord.
Its religion is Protestant.
At war with Barbary States and the Pirates.
Trade agreement with Poland-Lithuania and Hannover.